How to Measure Shirt
How do i determine my body size?
We recommend taking your body measurements by using a measuring tape to measure around the fullest part of your Chest, Waist and Hip/Seat. Then compare your body measurements with our standard size charts that are based off finished garment measurements.
- Neck: Measure around the base of your neck and keep 1" allowance for ease of movement
- Chest: Measure around the fullest part of your chest keeping the tape parallel to the ground for more accurate measurement
- Waist: Measure around the narrowest portion of your waist where your trouser is typically worn
- Hip: Measure around the fullest part of your seat over the hip bone
- Shoulder: Its the measurement across the two shoulder points
- Sleeve Length: Starting form the center back neck follow along the shoulder to the end of your arm just above the wrist
- Shirt Length: Its a straight measurement taken from High Point shoulder to the bottom hem of your shirt